If you’re stuck on a healthy snack idea for the little ones in your life, have you considered Smooze? Smooze have focused their eye on creating a 100% natural fruit ice, perfect for the upcoming summery months.
No impossible-to-pronounce ingredients are included in Smooze; instead you’ll find a small list of contents which includes coconut milk, real fruit juice and puree. If you have children with food allergies, rest assured that Smooze is both dairy and gluten free, just perfect for popping in the school lunch box.
You may use these handy pouches alone as a snack or alternatively, they can be used as a rather clever smoothie base, recipes are included below –
Smooze Green Machine Smoothie Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1 x frozen Pineapple + Coconut Smooze Fruit Ice
- 1 x orange – peeled, roughly cut & seeds removed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 sprigs mint, leaves only
- ¾ cup filtered water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Smooze Health Kick Smoothie Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1 x frozen Smooze Fruit Ice in a flavour of your choice
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh mango flesh (substitute: use tinned peaches out of season)
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp LSA
- ¾ cup filtered water (substitute: use rice/soy milk for a richer smoothie)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and whizz until smooth.
Smooze Fruit Ice is available in four flavours – Pineapple + Coconut, Pink Guava + Coconut, Mango + Coconut, and Simply Coconut
RRP – A Box of 10 retails for $6.49
Stockists – Smooze Fruit Ice is available in the dessert aisle of supermarkets and independent grocers. For more information, please visit http://smooze.com.au