When it comes to facial oils, texture and absorption are everything. This new oil from The Jojoba Company has a beautifully fine feel and absorbs quite quickly, so skin never has a greasy look.
A very simple formula, this includes two carrier oils that we just adore: jojoba and rosehip. The Jojoba Company claim that jojoba oil has the ability to go deep into the skin but rosehip oil on its own cannot. When you combine the two, the jojoba takes the rosehip down into the deeper layers, where skin care matters most.
After just a short time of trial we’re already very pleased. Because this doesn’t contain essential oils it is ideal for sensitive skin and can be used on its own or under moisturiser.
We have 5 x The Jojoba Company Jojoba + Rosehip Oils to give away to 5 lucky Beauty and Lace readers.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling us how do you keep skin hydrated throughout winter?
Competition closes 03/08/15 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
For more information on The Jojoba Company, visit http://www.thejojobacompany.com.au