Products that have the ability to multitask are always something I favour. I enjoy the simplicity of using something that can be used in other ways and needless to say, it‘s more cost-effective. A long-time favourite of beauty writers and natural enthusiasts alike is pure vitamin E oil.
Vitamin E oil is a potent antioxidant that can be taken internally and applied externally. It has the ability to heal, regenerate and protect cells.
This bottle of oil you see pictured has quite a few nifty uses. I’ve put together a little list of ideas so you can have a dabble:
- Facial Oil – Vitamin E oil has wonderful moisturising capabilities, as well as being touted as an excellent skin regenerator and is popularly used for wrinkle prevention and softening. Being naturally thick in texture, its best used at night.
- Scars – Frequent and regular application to scars can see visible improvement, the length of time depending on how old the scar in question is.
- Cuticles – Rough, irritated cuticles can be a bother to heal, applying the oil at night and rubbing in will see cuticles soft and smooth.
- Feet – Rough, cracked heels can be softened when vitamin E oil is rubbed in. Please, please wear socks – otherwise you’ll be slipping all over the place!
- Blemishes – Blemishes of any sort can be healed with a drop of the oil. Vitamin E oil helps to reduce inflammation and redness commonly seen with pimples and cuts alike.
- Lip Balm – Dab a touch to your lips and gently rub in for instant lip moisture. Bonus tip – applying a generous layer and leaving on over night is a good remedy for dry, cracked lips.
- Dry, cracked skin – Wherever it may occur, knees, elbows, hands – frequent application can relieve and heal. For areas of more severe cracks, apply liberally and cover with gauze.
RRP – $21.95
Stockists – Derma e is available in Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist, Soul Pattinson, Force 10, Friendly Care, Shop Smart, Pharmacy Direct, Chemist Outlet and Pharmasave. Also available online at www.shop-vitalitybrands.com
A lady with a love for words and all things bright, sweet and wonderful.