The latest creams we’ve been slathering on our needy faces are definitely worthy of a review. With rosehip oil featuring prominently in the ingredient list, we can guarantee both creams will help to hydrate and replenish winter skin. We’re so pleased with this family-owned brand that we have a giveaway too! Review:
Certified Organic Hydrating Day Cream: A light cream with a wonderful consistency that manages to keep skin hydrated throughout the day. This makes a lovely base for makeup and also doubles as an eye-cream.
Certified Organic Nourishing Night Cream: Slightly more potent then the Day Cream, the Night Cream contains cocoa butter, shea butter and jojoba oil, for a rich indulgent feel. What we adore most about this is the silky soft feeling our skin has every morning after applying generously at night.
We have 3 x RosehipPLUS Skin Packs to give away to 3 lucky Beauty and Lace readers.
To enter, just leave a comment below telling us what is your favourite way to keep warm during winter?
Competition closes 15/06/15 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
For more information on RosehipPLUS, visit http://www.rosehipplus.com.au
A lady with a love for words and all things bright, sweet and wonderful.