In a world full of baffling choices, sometimes it’s nice to have someone make tricky decisions for you. Rosehip oil has been popular to the extreme of the late and with many brands out there, how do you know which one to choose?
We’ve put together a little list of our favourite rosehip oils (after much slathering and testing) and these are the 6 we like best:
- RosehipPLUS Ceritifed Organic Rosehip Oil – We love that this cold pressed oil comes in three different sizes to choose from; 30ml, 50ml and a handy little 15ml roll-on pen.
- Natio Ageless Organic Rosehip Oil – A tad lighter then the others and with the addition of rosemary extract, we recommend this for those with more oily skin.
- Kosmea Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil – Kosmea not only uses the fruit to obtain the oil, but also the skin and the seed, making it very rich and very indulgent.
- Sukin Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil – A winner of many awards and one of Sukin’s best sellers, this one just had to find a place on our list.
- Oil Garden Rose Hip Oil – The most affordable option for those who wish for a slightly more wallet-friendly way to achieve radiant skin.
- A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil – Just like Kosmea’s, this one is wonderfully rich and soothing for dry skin. A’kin also recommends applying to neck and décolletage.
What is your favourite rosehip oil?
A lady with a love for words and all things bright, sweet and wonderful.