Pictured below are the lovelies that have reached quite a status in the world of natural beauty. These products have been purchased many times on end and have a large following of devoted lovers.
I’ll let you decide whether they’re worthy of their attention or just overly hyped. I’d love to know what you’ve tried and what you think!
- Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara – $28.95 http://www.ereperez.com/shop
- Lush Angels On Bare Skin – $16.95 http://www.lush.com.au
- Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil – $21.95 20ml http://www.trilogyproducts.com
- May Lindstrom Skin The Problem Solver – $90 https://www.bathingbeauty.com.au
- Egyptian Magic – $49.95 http://egyptianmagic.com.au
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer – $49 https://www.bathingbeauty.com.au
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Liquid Soap – $7.95 http://www.drbronner.com.au
- Lanolips 101 Ointment – $17.95 http://www.lanolips.com/au/range-multi-purpose
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm – $73.95 http://nealsyardremedies.com.au
- MV Organic Skincare Rose Soothing & Protective Moisturiser – $102.99 http://www.mvskincare.com/index.html
- Dr. Hauschka Daily Revitalising Eye Cream – $78 http://www.drhauschka.com.au