Our second competition featuring various goods from the Australian Organic Awareness Month sponsors is now ready and set. This one has many glorious food and drink items, all of which are certified organic.
The pack includes:
- Pig in the House Organic Shiraz x 1
- Pig in the House Organic Chardonnay x 1
- Five:am Organic Apple Crumble Granola x 1
- Australian Harvest Organic Horseradish Vinegar x 1
- Pure Harvest Organic Coconut Milk x 1
- Ozganics Organic Indian Butter Chicken Curry Sauce x 1
- Stevia x1 Box
- Roggen Brot Organic Whole Rye Bread x 2
- Macro Organic White Quinoa x 1
- Sacred Grounds Organic Drinking Chocolate x 1
- High Trees Estate Organic Coffee x 1
- Hari Har Chai Tea Bag x 2
- Loving Earth Choc Chip Turkish Delight x 2
- Absolute Organic Coconut Water x 2
- Coconut Collective Organic Coconut Water x 2
We have 1x Australian Organic Awareness Month Food and Beverage Pack to give away to 1 lucky Beauty and Lace reader
To enter, just leave a comment below telling us what’s your favourite dish to bring on a picnic?
Competition closes 03/11/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email